Partial Hospitalization Program
The Palms Recovery offers Partial hospitalization provides a structured treatment program as an alternative to inpatient substance abuse treatment. Each client receives personalized care, while attending treatment each day. Treatment includes group and individual sessions with a primary therapist. Our multi-disciplinary team works with each client to help them develop their individualized treatment plan and reach their goals.
How does the Day/Night Drug Rehab program work?
Day/Night addiction treatment for both drug and alcohol rehab is available for those who qualify. Treatment is six days per week for five hours per day. The program is individualized but typically lasts four weeks.
Some of the components of our program include:
- GROUP THERAPY
- INDIVIDUAL THERAPY
- PSYCHO-EDUCATIONAL GROUPS
- FAMILY COUNSELING AND EDUCATION
- RELAPSE PREVENTION PLANNING
- SPIRITUAL ASSESSMENT AND HOLISTIC THERAPIES
- LIFE SKILLS
- AFTERCARE PLANNING
The Palms Recovery PHP Program Includes:
- INDIVIDUAL COUNSELING. IN THESE SESSIONS, YOU AND YOUR COUNSELOR TALK ABOUT YOUR RECOVERY ISSUES.
- FAMILY PROGRAM. ADDICTION AFFECTS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. THE FAMILY PROGRAM EDUCATES YOUR FAMILY ABOUT ADDICTION. IT ALSO OFFERS WAYS TO RECOVER AND HEAL.
- GROUP COUNSELING. YOUR GROUP COUNSELING BUILDS TRUST AND COMPASSION. YOU ALSO COME TO UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE NOT ALONE WITH THIS DISEASE.
- DRUG ADDICTION EDUCATION. THESE GROUPS TEACH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY ABOUT THE EMOTIONAL AND BEHAVIORAL EFFECTS OF ADDICTION, AS WELL AS THE PHYSIOLOGICAL AND SPIRITUAL EFFECTS.
- 12-STEP INTEGRATION. YOU ARE TAUGHT HOW TO USE THE TOOLS OF THE 12-STEP PROGRAM. YOU ARE ALSO INTEGRATED INTO YOUR OWN COMMUNITY’S 12-STEP PROGRAM.
- COMMUNITY RESOURCES. THESE GROUPS CONNECT YOU WITH LOCAL RESOURCES AND HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS THAT WILL HELP YOU GET BACK ON A POSITIVE PATH.
- DISCHARGE PLANNING. DISCHARGE PLANNING HELPS YOU RETURN TO DAILY LIFE WITH THE TOOLS YOU NEED TO STAY SOBER. YOUR DISCHARGE PLAN WILL MEET YOUR SPECIFIC NEEDS.
- RELAPSE PREVENTION. THESE GROUPS HELP YOU SEE RELAPSE WARNING SIGNS. THEY ALSO HELP YOU BUILD STRONG COPING SKILLS TO PREVENT A RELAPSE.
Some of the additional benefits of a Day/Night program include:
- FLEXIBILITY OF APPOINTMENTS
- ACCESS TO OUR MULTI-DISCIPLINARY TREATMENT TEAM
- THERAPISTS HELP CLIENTS EXPLORE RELAPSE BEHAVIORS AND THOUGHTS
- ABILITY TO WORK OR FULFILL OTHER COMMITMENTS OUTSIDE OF TREATMENT HOURS
- ACCESS TO LICENSED AND CERTIFIED ADDICTION EXPERTS
- FAMILY INVOLVEMENT
- RANDOM DRUG TESTING
Some of our groups include:
- Early recovery issues
- Relapse prevention
- Gender issues
- Family issues
- 12 steps
- Tai Chi
- Career Development
- Interpersonal relationships
- Communication skills